For the Love of Winning coop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
L.Kiwi Valley
L.Kiwi Valley

Relay task Empty Relay task

Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:00 pm
Question to anyone who can answer.
If I deleted a relay task at the beginning of the regatta, would it come back as another relay task? I wonder if it would bring another less time consuming relay task, or would it just bring a regular task.
I am aware of the reset if it is deleted.
Admin
Admin
https://fortheloveofwinning.forumotion.com

Relay task Empty Re: Relay task

Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:22 am
I think it does come back as another relay task. Remember last week when someone dumped the zoo relay task? It was replaced by the potato relay task, but the points started at even less than the first one. So the first one started at 135 points, the potato task started at 130 points. I'm not sure why they started so low this week though, they both started at 130 points. It would concern me that the new task would then reset at like 125 points which would be rubbish for the first person to do it....You thinking about deleting one of the ones up there now?
L.Kiwi Valley
L.Kiwi Valley

Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:24 am
Oh no. Not thinking of deleting one right now. That would really be stupid.
L.Kiwi Valley
L.Kiwi Valley

Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:25 am
Oh no. Not thinking of deleting one right now. That would really be stupid. I wss thinking at the beginning of the regatta. Just to chance a better one.
L.Kiwi Valley
L.Kiwi Valley

Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:26 am
Oh no. Not thinking of deleting one right now. That would really be stupid. I was thinking at the beginning of the regatta. Just to chance a better one. The plane and train tasks are really time consuming. Safe to say I HATE them. I try to avoid those tasks as much as I can. 😅
Admin
Admin

Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:32 am
I guess you could give it a go on the next regatta, but just remember there's the possibility it will start at lower points than the first one.

I hate the plane and train tasks too...I'm on my 2nd plane task now. I rushed the first one to get the first relay out of the way, but I don't have the dealer anymore and not wanting to spend more greens on this one so am finding it challenging! And then of course if someone takes 3 days on a relay task (like Karnal did last week) it pretty much defeats the purpose of a relay task and pretty much ensures that the rest of us don't get to benefit from the increased points, so for those tasks it may be worth dumping them even if the next one starts lower if it's a better task as not all of us pay to get planes/trains sooner. It's a gamble!
L.Kiwi Valley
L.Kiwi Valley

Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:54 am
Nxt regatta ill probably do it. Only if its one of the the two snd possibly if its a ship to the farthest island. Lol. I havent been using the dealer just because im trying to save the greens. Ive accumulated a lot actually. Ill spending those on them factories..
Admin
Admin

Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:24 am
Well even the longest ship task isn't TOO bad if you've prepped the ships in advance and then start the task before you go to bed so when you wake up you can finish the task (unless you need more than 24 main items!). That's what I did and then it was like I finished it in no time Very Happy. The time doesn't actually differ that much between 3 of the islands, which is annoying. Frutus Isle is 4 hours, and then it's 7 hours, 8 hours and 9 hours for the other 3. Rolling Eyes

I had the dealer almost continuously ever since starting up the co op and you just end up spending so many coins on products so I'm trying to go without for a while with the price of community buildings and factories going up soooo much as you level up. It's insane! So gotta save up coins just to get a factory...the next one is the beverage factory and it's 190,000 coins!!! I've also just spent over 100,000 coins on community buildings...this game gets more like real life by the day...it's starting to feel like a job!! Working so hard to earn those coins and then they're gone in seconds urgh! I feel like I've become dependent on that dealer...like a drug dealer...I have to break the addiction! hahaha!
L.Kiwi Valley
L.Kiwi Valley

Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:42 am
Right??? The factories are so expensive!! I cringe everytime i see thier prices3😭😭 I run out of coins ALL THE TIME. And before u can buy those factories u have to have a certain amount of population which I dont most of the time, so then I have to spend more money to increase the population and that brings my coins downs. 😭

Ive been saving my greens mainly to upgrade my factories.
I dont hire the dealer that ofthen. Once or twice a month probably. Why have u hired him ever since? I surprisingly have the patience to wait for these products to get produced.
Admin
Admin

Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:22 pm
Yah, it's like, isn't this game supposed to be fun?! Now it's just a stressful addiction Very Happy Very Happy

I just found it useful to have the dealer, to fill my planes and help other people. I never have enough products to help otherwise, and it also helps to complete tasks. I find it hard to do plane tasks or train tasks without the dealer. And I've also been using him for the events of course! It's handy, but it's rinsing out my coins so have to give it a break Sad. I have patience, but sometimes there are just so many products being asked for that are hard to make and require other items that are also hard to make and it's too much hassle.
L.Kiwi Valley
L.Kiwi Valley

Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:58 pm
I still find it fun. It a great time cruncher for me. 😁
Speaking of the help distribution, lol, im trying to give stuff out but I dont see any help requests so my help status on the board isnt great. And im not trying to ignore product requests either they just get filled before I even get to them.
I help out a lot outside of the coop. Which is where my points go.
Admin
Admin

Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:03 am
Yes it does eat up time, that's for sure! Don't worry, you always help out loads anyway so doesn't matter about your help "score". Mine will probably be lower now that I don't have the dealer haha!

Man, it's looking like we're once again going to miss making it into the Golden League...every week there's something holding us back. I'm just hoping the rest of us can pull it together and get to 3rd place with pixie away....Sad. It's so depressing...
L.Kiwi Valley
L.Kiwi Valley

Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:58 am
Omg!! Right?
I forsure thought we got this on the bag this week. Like. Damn. 🙄
She said something about a data. Whats a data? I was lost on that one. Was she by chance talking about phone data? I didnt know how phone services work where shes from.
Admin
Admin

Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:19 am
And looks like Lansdown is struggling again this week...I feel bad saying anything to pixie because she's Shells' daughter, but I really don't want her taking part if she's only going to do 2 or so tasks Sad. Maybe we should say something to Shells? Those 2 just never seem to be online. Yeah she was talking about phone data as she's away and not going to have wi-fi, so I guess that's why she's not done much this week if she's only been able to take part when she has access to wifi. She's run out of phone data and I'm guessing it resets by the time the next regatta starts. Why would you think she wouldn't have phone internet where she's from? She's in the UK Laughing

Any suggestions on what we should do to ensure Golden League next week? Maybe ask Lansdown or anyone else who can't do max tasks to sit it out as they're struggling to get many done at the moment? She may surprise us and get all the rest done in the next couple of days, but that would mean 4 tasks per day and I don't see that happening and it's the 2nd week in a row now. If she doesn't get many done that's then 2 people bringing the score down and we just can't compete with the co ops ahead of us if that's the case....I feel like this co op has been such a failure. I called it For the love of Winning, yet we've only one twice since it started...
L.Kiwi Valley
L.Kiwi Valley

Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:08 pm
Send out a message. Anywho doesnt do max task nxt regatta needs to sit it out. But when u do that people leave. So I dont even know how to remedy this one. If its just you and me. We can do this in a snap. Ive been doing max task max points and its still not enough🙄🙄🙄
L.Kiwi Valley
L.Kiwi Valley

Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:30 pm
Phones. Are your phones not under contracts in the EU? Or is it like a prepaid type of thing. Im glad i have access to mine anywhere and anytime i need.😅
Admin
Admin

Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:30 pm
Yeah I know, that's what worries me...I don't want anyone else to leave because I like everyone in the co op now. I think only you, me, Frances Maria, Greenacres and Sharon do max tasks every regatta. You know you were talking about starting a co op yourself and just playing alone? I wanted to see what it was like, so set up a different town on my PC and it's not as great as I thought it would be. You can't win all the chests in the regatta with one person. I did max tasks all at 135 points and even paid for an extra one and I still only got 2 chests - you need a lot of points to get them all and you only get the points with more people. The interseasonal is also more challenging as you've got no one to help you win chests. So less stressful in that you don't have to rely on anyone else to win, but less rewards so I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Well, we're currently 3rd...we might make it...fingers crossed...if we don't make it into Golden League this week then I will send a message asking anyone who can't do max tasks to opt out. It might ruffle some feathers, but it's a choice between getting where we want to be and ruffling feathers which is never easy and I will be as nice as I can so it's not about a dictatorship but rather desperate want to get into Golden League Laughing It's so strange with pixie though...she did soooo many tasks during the interseasonal I thought wow this chick is amazing! Then as soon as the new season started she's done very few and I'm like, "What happened??" Maybe the tasks were easier during the interseasonal, I don't know.
Admin
Admin

Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:33 pm
We have phones that are pay as you go and under contract, but we don't get unlimited data only a certain amount of mb or gb each month - unless you pay a lot for it. So I'm assuming pixie used up all her monthly data allowance and has to wait for it to reset! I hate not having access to internet on my phone when I'm out and about too, but I don't know how much data she gets or what she's using it on! Maybe she's been streaming Netflix on her phone Razz
L.Kiwi Valley
L.Kiwi Valley

Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:53 am
Data usage has on the phone is something ill never understand mainly cuz ive never had to deal with it. I did my own prepaid thing back then but it never let me out of data. And it was free international texts. I have a family plan with ours so we go unlimited and not have to worry about data stuff. Here we are talking about data stuff. First world problems right.😅😅

Opening my own coop is something a the future definitely but with an awesome coop like yours, its hard to leave it. Yes. I am aware of the lack of people to play with and therefore the prices and stuff. To be honest with you the prices at the end of the regattas arent very exciting for me. Most of the winning things I can win them on my own. Like one time the winning TCash, or greens as I call them, was only 15. Like, really? I can find 15 quick. And it wont take me 6 days. Lol. Yes. I thought of opening my own coop and playing by myself but playing by my self will only be for a time till I can pull it to a golden league. Which shouldnt be very hard.

Speaking of interseasonal, the tasks with those are fairly easy thats probably why pixie had a lot done so quickly and finished a number on them. Interseasonal is not my fave either. And take me out on every interseasonal regattas from now on. I intended to not participate on the last one but for some reason i was still included. Remember when I would take off from one of the regattas to restock and get my farm on the line with barn products and population stuff. Ive decided that instead of not participating on the regattas ill skip the interseasonal instead cuz im not really winning anything from the interseasonal regattas😅😅
Admin
Admin

Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:54 pm
First world problems indeed!

Ah so you just wanted to do it by yourself to get to Golden League...but this co op isn't so great if we can't even get to Golden League Sad Sad. It's weird saying it's "my" co op haha...I don't see it that way. I started it for all of us who were working hard in the old co op and getting nowhere, but because I started it I'm the "leader" and have taken on the responsibility of trying to make it good for everyone. It's tough sometimes though, I feel so guilty about kicking people out the co op and feel like people will think I'm taking the game too seriously. But why would you compete unless you want to win?! What's the point if you don't win??! Very Happy

I don't mind interseasonal, but yeah, I could do without them. Np though, I'll restrict you from the interseasonals as that's the only way it seems to count you as non-participating. It's weird though because you opt out and then you're still counted, but the goals are judged on how many people are active so it's a bit messed up!
L.Kiwi Valley
L.Kiwi Valley

Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:23 pm
The winning prices on the interseasonal are just so little and the event drains my barn so fast. Fsster than the regular regatta. Id rather be out during this event than the regulae regatta. It doesnt really count as an achievement for the whole coop. Taking me out would make the coop goal smaller so itll be easier to achieve.
Ur doing great by the way as team leader. U just make do with what u have thats all u can do about it.
Admin
Admin

Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:53 am
Ah that's really nice of you to say kiwi! Need a bit of positivity in my life right now Very Happy.

It seems like I can never empty my barn! Or never have enough products - one of the two! I should do what you do and just dedicate some time to making a bunch of products in preparation. I've become so used to using the dealer! Filling planes has been hard without him haha. Some products do take a bit too long to make though...like I sent off a plane today and then my next products were gazpacho, sugar cubes and cupcakes I think but the gazpacho takes 2.5 hours to make which is 15 hours for 6 of them so you'd have to be on it all day and making sure you get enough peppers and tomatoes ugh! I still didn't manage to make them in time Sad.

If we make it to Golden League it'd be nice to get to number one next week as we haven't done in a while and it would be a nice achievement to have a Golden League trophy, but I'm not sure we can count on everyone doing what's needed :-/.
L.Kiwi Valley
L.Kiwi Valley

Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:30 pm
No u really are doing great. U must feel pressurd being the leader of the coop.

Filling my plane crates do take a long time as well but not really when my barn is ready to fill them. And i request products before the plane comes back.

Arent your factories leveled up?
Admin
Admin

Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:43 pm
Very Happy Yeah there is a bit of pressure...I thought you guys would be taking more of a leadership role as well but you've all left it to me hahaha! I don't mind if that's how you want it, but I also want you guys to know that if you want to have more say and to make decisions you can or to make suggestions. I'm not a natural leader so I'm always looking to people for advice hahaha!

Ah, I never thought of asking for products for my plane beforehand...I just try make them myself in advance, but most of the time my plane gets sent off before I go to bed and then I don't have time to start making products until the following day. I feel bad asking for help too and most of the time people don't have the products I need Laughing

Well, I'm feeling optimistic about this new member - Highland, already communicating with us - that's rare!! Most of them join and don't say a word and I hate that. So it's a good sign that they're going to be cool to play with. Just hope they don't leave us once we've grown attached to them like some others haha! I know comiyas probably had a lot going on but she could have just opted out - in fact she left when she was restricted. I just hate when people leave without a word...like, what did we do??? Bah, can't dwell on it I guess.
L.Kiwi Valley
L.Kiwi Valley

Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:13 am
Hah. Im iust here for support. 😂😂😂

I do request products from the chatbox before hand if i dont have them. It does help a lot.
Ur in a much higher level than most of us so some of the products u need we might not be able to produce at the moment.

I wasnt even aware uve put the coop back to request. Highlands responding back definitely is a good sign. Hope she or he stays. 😁
Comiyas is history. Hahah
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum